Impact-Resistant Doors in Broward
Doors for Residential and Commercial Properties
Impact doors are an excellent way to protect your property from hurricane and storm damage. Our doors enhance home protection. Turn to our team at JVR Ingrasci Impact Windows and Doors for help finding the right products that are an appropriate fit to your home or commercial building. These high-quality impact-resistant doors are intended to stay in one piece, therefore helping to protect your structure from serious damage.
We sell CGI, ETI, TM, CWS, Plaspro, and Thermatru Doors. These leading brands provide strong and stylish impact door products that are available in a wide variety of colors, finishes, hardware options, and accessories.
Our CGI doors include:
- CGI French doors – With their classic style, French doors can add a level of beauty and grandeur to your home or commercial property. Because each door swings outward, you get an unobstructed view when you leave your French doors open.
- CGI Sentinel sliding glass doors – Sliding glass doors are a popular option for areas such as patios and side entrances. Sentinel by CGI offers sliding glass doors that have either two tracks (as many as four panels) or four tracks (as many as eight panels).
- CGI estate entry doors – These estate entrance doors come in various grandiose styles that can add to the beauty of your property. They are also made with incredible strength in order to protect against hurricanes and intrusions.
Our ETI doors include:
- ETI French doors – ETI’s French doors come in a maximum size of 76 x 96 inches. These outward swinging doors offer a luxurious feel.
- ETI Bermuda doors – These have a similar feel to French doors, but with a smaller frame with one full door and one smaller door without a handle. The maximum size of ETI’s Bermuda doors is 74 x 96 inches.
- ETI tradewind doors – With this option, you get a single door swinging door. ETI’s tradewind doors come as large as 39 x 96 inches.
Our TM Windows designer doors include:
- TM swinging French doors – These doors come with a number of great features, including double- and triple-weather stripping that keeps air, water, and sound from getting in; 7/16 -inch hurricane glass;1/4-inch non-corrosive aluminum reinforcement; adjustable non-corrosive flush bolts; and more.
In addition to hurricane and storm protection, impact doors also have other benefits, such as energy-efficiency, noise reduction, and UV protection. You can rely on our professional team to help you select and safely install these products. Call us at (954) 564-5610 for a free in-home estimate, or come into our showroom! We have a vast selection of impact windows and doors in Broward.
Why Choose Us
- Financing Available with Approved Credit
- Family Owned and Operated
- Free in Home Estimates
- 4,000 Square Foot Showroom
- Customer Satisfaction
- No Sub Contractors
- All Our Installers are Employees of JVR