Impact Windows in Broward
Offering a Full Line of Impact-Resistant Windows
If you are looking for high-quality, impact-resistant windows for your home or commercial property, you can turn to JVR Ingrasci Impact Windows and Doors! With our comprehensive line of impact windows, we can help you protect your property from hurricanes and storms while also meeting our style preferences. Our family-owned and -operated company serves clients throughout Broward, Palm Beach, and North Miami. We are dedicated to achieving complete customer satisfaction with every sale and installation!
Our Selection of Impact Windows
Our business offers CGI impact windows. CGI was one of the nation’s first manufacturers to provide aluminum impact windows that complied with the strict building codes that were set in place after Hurricane Andrew took place in 1992. CGI’s three aluminum window lines include the Estate Collection, the Sentinel by CGI, and the Commercial Series. The windows in these lines come in a wide range of glass, trim, and paint finishing options.
We offer the following types of impact windows:
- Casement windows – With hinges on its sides, a casement window is designed to swing open just like a door. This allows for a full view with no obstructions, such as the ones you have with single-hung windows. Casement windows are also great for adding ventilation to a room.
- Single-hung windows – These are traditional windows in which sashes are used to open and close the window vertically. With this design, your windows will not take up any additional internal or external space in your home or other property.
- Horizontal rolling windows – Just like a sliding door, these windows open and close by sliding them horizontally. Horizontal rolling windows are used in a lot of contemporary homes.
- Designer fixed windows – You can add a unique touch of style and luxury to your home by adding designer fixed windows, which come in various shapes. These types of windows are usually used for adding more sunlight into a room, and for accenting the home’s design.
- Fixed windows – Because these windows do not open, they are mainly for the purpose of filling your home or other property with more natural light. These are often used for larger openings. Many people choose fixed windows for areas such as master bedrooms and living rooms.
- Project-out / awning windows – These windows have hinges on the top and open outward. When they are open, the setup is similar to an awning. These windows are great for adding ventilation on rainy days. They are often used in bathrooms.
We have a 4,000-square-foot showroom where you can browse through our extensive selection of Broward impact windows and doors. We offer free estimates, and financing is available with approved credit. Call us today at (954) 564-5610 to request more information!
Why Choose Us
- Financing Available with Approved Credit
- Family Owned and Operated
- Free in Home Estimates
- 4,000 Square Foot Showroom
- Customer Satisfaction
- No Sub Contractors
- All Our Installers are Employees of JVR